Here at Mekong Dawn Cruises, we want to ensure we offer an idyllic break away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded cities. That is why our boutique boat is home to just eight luxury cabins, carrying a maximum of 16 passengers, making it a truly intimate experience.
Each of the cabins is decorated in traditional Cambodian style, with quality wooden paneling and floors, and a large window that opens. There is also wardrobe space to hang clothes and bedside tables. Luxurious linen lines the soft beds, and private bathrooms come complete with a hot water shower, Western toilet and sink.
All rooms are kitted out with:
- Large double or twin beds (two rooms can be converted into twins)
- Air conditioning unit
- Dressing table with mirror
- Wardrobe and covered storage space
- Bedside tables with lamps
- 220V universal style plugs
- Towels and bathrobes
- Hot water, high pressure shower